Coronavirus Resources for Immigrants
General Resources in AZ & the U.S.
Lists continue to be organized to connect immigrant families to resources in their states and across the U.S.
University of Arizona Resources
Updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus COVID-19. Information about classes, funding, healthcare, and more.UA Resource Page
Immigrants with undocumented, DACA and other statuses are eligible can access financial resources from different sources. Qualifications differ for each fund. Learn more by clicking on links below.
- UA Emergency Fund (for UA students)
- Aliento's Relief Fund for Mixed Status Families in AZ -
- Cosecha's Undocumented Worker Fund
- Pima Community College Fund (for PCC students) Login to your MyPima account for details.
- Protection Network Action Fund (for members of designated grassroots & organizing groups in Tucson) Visit their Facebook page for details.
Health & Wellness
- Medical resources for the undocumented community in Tucson, AZ (English and español)
- Community health resources